Good news, my steamy friends! I am thrilled to announce that Lomography and Steampunk.com are giving away a seriously Steampunk camera: The La Sardina Belle Starr! The giveaway will run from now until Friday, May 25th. To enter, just join Lomography’s mailing list!.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on some cool gear, register on Lomography.com and receive $10 in online store credit!
We covered the Belle Starr back in February, but here’s a reminder of what it offers:
- Dainty Damsel â€“ La Sardina Belle Starr is made from oxidized brass and finished with intricate etchings and engravings. With such an elegant look, this camera’s sure to attract attention.
- Fritz the Blitz Flash â€“ This camera comes with Lomography’s most powerful flash ever, Fritz the Blitz. With 3 distance settings and different color filters, you enjoy full control over your flash photography!
- Mind-blowing Wide-Angle Lens â€“ With an 89Â° field of view wide-angle lens, La Sardina loves to take in all the action
- Rewind Dial and MX switch â€“ Multiple exposures have never been this easy
- Easy-to-use Focusing – With two simple settings to choose from, focusing with La Sardina is a breeze even for beginners
- Bulb Setting – La Sardina is perfect for long-exposure experimentation; just switch to the Bulb setting and you can hold the shutter open for as long as you’d like!
- Film cartridge Window â€“ Just look through the window to remind yourself what film you’re shooting
- Super Convenient 35mm â€“ Load La Sardina with any kind of 35mm film you’d like â€“ It’s the kind of film you can pick up and develop in your local store.